PathStone promotes access to personal counseling and financial resources designed to stabilize living environments and provide the foundation for economic security.
- Housing Revitalization and Energy Conservation
- Pre and Post Home Purchase Education and Counseling
- Mortgage Delinquency and Default Resolution Counseling
- Community Information and Referrals for Residents Living in PathStone Communities
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program (rental assistance) and Family Self-Sufficiency Coaching
- Shelter and Counseling Services for Homelessness Prevention
Call (800) 888-6770 for more information.
*When accessing our services if you need assistance due to a language barrier, mobility impairments, visual or hearing impairments or other disabilities please let us know in advance so we can provide the necessary accommodations.