Education and Health
PathStone provides a range of education and health services designed to promote and enhance lifelong learning, healthy living and employability for eligible individuals and families.
- Migrant/Seasonal Head Start, Head Start, Early Head Start, and Pre-K Counts Programs
- Occupational and Personal Health & Safety Training for Farmworkers
- Substance Abuse Prevention Counseling
- HIV Prevention and Care Services for Incarcerated Females
- Rent/Utility Assistance for Those Affected and Infected by HIV/AIDS
Call (800) 888-6770 for more information.