Health and Education
PathStone provides a range of health and education services designed to promote and enhance employability, healthy living and lifelong learning for eligible individuals and families.
- Head Start and Pre-K Counts Programs in NJ & PA
- Occupational and Personal Health & Safety Training for Farmworkers
- Substance Abuse Prevention Counseling and Testing
- Peer Delivered HIV Prevention Services
- Rent/Utility Assistance for those affected/ infected by HIV/AIDS
- Essential food and shelter services to farmworkers and low income families in crisis
Call (800) 888-6770 for more information.