Emergency and Support Services
PathStone delivers emergency services to assist individuals and families in crisis to achieve safety and stability. Support services enable individuals to pursue education and employment.
- Food Pantry and Nutrition Services
- Emergency Housing and Utility Assistance
- Emergency Transportation
- English as a Second Language
- Books and Supplies for Education
- Clothing and Tools for Employment
Call (800) 888-6770 for more information.
*When accessing our services if you need assistance due to a language barrier, mobility impairments, visual or hearing impairments or other disabilities please let us know in advance so we can provide the necessary accommodations.